You’ll then be able to Share video, music, images, an audioblog, or just your most earnest thoughts. You’ll be asked to tag your Share to a Feed using Zugme’s “what @ where” format. For instance, video from last night’s gig in London could be tagged “Live Music @ London.”
Some quick tips:
- If there’s no existing Feed for your topic, simply choose “Start new topic” to get the conversation started.
- It’s not necessary to have both a topic and a city – you can post to just a topic or city Feed.
- You don’t have to tag a Share to any Feed at all. In that case, your content will only show up on your personal home page.
About those photos: you can upload entire albums at a time, then choose the template you want them to display in. You’ll find support for captions, tags, and lots more.
Find someone to +follow
See someone interesting? Simply click “+follow” and they’ll show up on your iFollow list. You can follow anyone you like. This makes it easy to discover new content from the people who interest you most.
myPeople = your tribe
Found someone you trust and like? Invite them to your myPeople. There, simple controls allow you to share whatever you want with exactly whomever you want.
That’s the gist of Zugme. If you really get stuck, please contact us and we’ll be happy to get you unstuck.
Oh, and 50 more things ...
Zugme is multilingual, with support for more than 50 languages!
To customize your language support:
- Click on your profile photo in the upper right-hand corner, and choose “Languages.” Here, you can select preferred languages for your Shares, and for the Home page content you want to see.
- Once you’re set up your preferred languages, you can further refine your language selections within your Feeds. Do you tend to post on a specific topic in a specific language? Click the Feeds icon in the upper left-hand corner, and choose “Manage Feeds” in the bottom of the pop-up box.
- Select a Feed from the list of your favorite Feeds. Information about this Feed appears at right. Scroll down to select your default language when sharing in this Feed.
Since you’ve read this far …
We’ll let you know you can choose the name you’d like to use publicly – your username, your real name, or some mysterious stage name, if you must. We’re flexible that way. Click your profile photo in the upper-right corner and choose “General” – you’ll find the settings here.